logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
only able to print the first page of what I select
Samantha Skender
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:24:10 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I select what I want to print the first page prints and thereafter it is blank but a tiny box in the left hand corner. Please help thanks.
David Nelson
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 2:23:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered

Hello Samantha,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding printing from Teacher File Box. I wanted to check on a few things in order to further assist you. I was hoping you could let me know what lesson you are experiencing this issue with, and if you are experiencing this issue when printing one specific lesson, or if you are experiencing this issue on every lesson you are printing?
When printing from Teacher File Box, it is important to keep the print settings on Portrait and 8 1/2 x 11 for the print sizing, as the pages are formatted for these print settings. There are also two screens where printing can be done, both the Print and Project viewing options have a print button. If you are printing from the Project viewing option, the lesson will only print the page that is selected. The Print viewing option will allow you to print all pages of a lesson.
It is also important that Adobe Reader and the Adobe Flash plugin are downloaded and up to date on your device. The most recent versions of these can be found at the following links:
Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO
Adobe Flash Plug In: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

Please let me know if you continue to experience trouble when printing from Teacher File Box. You can contact me directly at 1-800-777-4362 ext 305, or at davidn@evan-moor.com. Thank you.

David Nelson
Customer Service
Evan-Moor.com
1-800-777-4362 ext 305
Rss Feed  Atom Feed