logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New Topic Post Reply
Website running slow
Amanda Wagner
#1 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 6:03:48 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I am having a problem with your site running very slow. Whenever I try to load any content, or click on anything in my file box, as soon as I click, I am met with several minutes of waiting for a response. Even just to look at a unit. Eventually, the entire site freezes up. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong? Are other people having a hard time?

I have tried logging in from multiple device sources. I have used other internet sources. I have checked other websites and none have this problem.
David Nelson
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:11:01 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Amanda,
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Teacher File Box account. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this long load time when viewing lessons. Based on the issue that you are experiencing, I would recommend Clearing the Cache on your web browser. You can do this by visiting the settings on your web browser, and selecting History. When viewing the browser History, you can select Clear Browsing Data, then clear the Cached Images and Files. This will reset the images that you browser is attempting to load, and improve the speed when online. I would also recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser, due to the speed of these web browsers.
Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue when viewing lessons on Teacher File Box. You can contact me here, by email at davidn@evan-moor.com, or by calling 1-800-777-4362 ext 305. Thank you.

Sincerely,
David Nelson
Customer Service
Evan-Moor.com
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Rss Feed  Atom Feed